Saturday, September 21, 2013

Megan...Running?? SHUT UP!!

Yeah, you read that right...I ran...well, jogged somewhat.  But we are going to label it running for now!  Today started a Couch to 5K program.  I have seen the advertisement, but have kept putting it off...there is NO WAY I can run!  I can give you a whole list of reasons (read excuses) why.  I just cant!!  Only fit people do that stuff!!  I didnt really decide I would try until yesterday...but I figured hey...its worth a try, right?  If I die - perfect excuse not to come back.  If I have an asthma attack - they will understand if I dont come back.  If I fall and totally embarrass myself, I will understand if I dont come back.

Guess what?  None of that happened.  I didn't die, I didn't smother to death.  I finished...last, but I finished!!  I am MORE than cool with that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment