Monday, September 23, 2013

I dont see me like I am

Got weighed and measured today.  It is amazing just how disconnected from my body I have become.  The weight number, the inches around...it all seems like it is someone else.  I don't see myself the way I really am.  I see myself the way I want to perceive me....which is almost always, without fail, incorrect.

I had big goals to get out and run again today, but car repair and a funeral took precedent.  Hey, at least I walked to and from the garage.  Not a long way, but I'm pretty sure a couple months ago, I wouldn't have made that effort. 

In personal training today I worked on the elliptical for 10 minutes straight...and I did it!  Only stopped for a few seconds a few times to catch my breath...way, WAY better than it was even last time we did that!!  I guess I really am getting stronger!  I also joined in the weekly challenge - medicine ball throw.  Its the first day, but I am in second place for the ladies!!  WOOHOO!!  Me??? Can you believe that one??

Tomorrow is another busy day, but I HAVE to find time to run...no way I can let that go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment